Tuesday, October 29, 2013

ACCEPTANCE

Hello, my name is Hannah and I am addicted to any and EVERY thing Disney. 

Now that we have that established, I am happy to inform everyone that I have been accepted for the spring 2014 Disney College Program! I am SO excited I can hardly stand it! My official move in date is January 8th and I will be there til May 30th...five months of pure Disney bliss!!! 



Now the only problem is waiting! How the heck am I supposed to bear through the rest of this school semester when I have Disney waiting on me?! It will definitely be a challenge--a challenge I have no desire to face! Oh well, only 46 more days until the semester is finished...wish me luck ;)


2 comments:

  1. What was your acceptance timeline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. September 9th: Applied
    September 18th: Phone interview
    September 25th: Accepted!!

    ReplyDelete