Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Food, blood, and friends

The other night, several people walked by with MASSIVE cinnamon rolls, and I said to myself-- I want to eat that. So, I went to Gaston's Tavern and made it happen. In retrospect, I probably should have passed on this snack (considering I don't actually love cinnamon rolls that much) but oversized food items always get me excited...I am drawn to them!! 


In other news, did you know that blood buses exist?? Well they do, and evidently they visit the Disney apartments frequently. Seemed a little sketch, but since I knew that there was a free movie pass, juice, and food involved I decided to go for it (I know, I am so noble in my motivation)

I'm so glad I did it!! The people working were SUPER nice and it was so fast! I would definitely recommend doing it if you're in the program :) 


Also, Anna (my fabulous Australian friend) hung out with me at Universal yesterday! I rode transformers for the first time 

Then we went to islands of adventure...and walked straight to Harry Potter World :)

And got some butterbeer :)

ALERT: wasps are a danger EVERYWHERE! As soon as you think you are safe (200 feet in the air on a roller coaster) THEY STING YOU.  

Just thought everyone should be aware that wasps are violent creatures that ruin lives.


Then I met up with some friends for a little magic at MK 


I am now more than a month into my program and I still love it :) (especially since my mother took care of me by sending a care package with more Nutella, hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment