Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ADVENTURES!!!!

So, I've had a lot of adventures this week...and it's only Tuesday! 

Obviously I had to start by getting a button :)
(Rom really ran with the creative liberty I granted him)

Then I rode Astroorbiter for the first time!  
(this is Marisa, a fellow UNCG student!)

Then went to Caseys (YES, it IS back open) and got a BBQ slaw dog! SO good...but very messy. (Girls, I wouldn't recommend eating it with a guy if you're trying to impress)

Then we went on a Treasure hunt!!!!!! 

First you get the map

Then you find all the different clue stations

Then you...win? Which actually means that a scary skeleton pirate dude pops out of the water and yells at you

Also...

PRINCESS FAIRY TALE HALL HAPPENED!!!!!!!! 




























I've been waiting to meet Rapunzel for a long time

Casually talked about the dwarves with Snow


 Not sure why Aurora snarled for us...


AND WE WENT TO ARIEL'S GROTTO!!!!
She was fabulous and we discussed Pirates, shiny things, Eric, and Shells...it was a great time



































And of course we took SHELLfies ;)

After the princesses we went over to the contemporary to get the most fabulous cupcake on the planet! It has caramel inside and it's frozen themed...how could it get any better?!

OH! By including fabulous jewelry ;)

This morning we went to Epcot to meet up with Anna and Elsa!

Goooooooofy! (he wanted everyone to know that he's taller) 








Then we went to Animal Kingdom!

And ran into Chip and Dale


Shared a moment with both






Also, we ran across The Vine? Never even heard of her, but she is a living, walking, swinging vine...pretty cool!


FINALLY FOUND THE PEPPER JACK CHEESE STUFFED PRETZEL!!! (A guest had recommended it and I've been searching ever since...pretty dang good!)





AND THEN WE MET POCAHANTAS!! MY CHILDHOOD OBSESSION!!!

And Rafiki too!! 





























Well, this post is a lot longer than I meant for it to be...my bad! (also pretty sporadic) Oh well, two parks down for the day and I still have two to go! Wish me luck ;)

1 comment: