Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Three parks and a falafel?

Since I've been down here, I've heard a lot about Earl of Sandwich. It's a restaurant in downtown Disney, and we finally made it there today! I got a chipotle chicken and avocado sandwich and it was seriously life changing! (Just thinking about it makes me want another one)

Then we headed over to Animal Kingdom for a few hours. 
Selfies on Mt. Everest are always a good idea ;)
Definitely one of my favorite rides

We weren't as impressed with Dinosaur though! Haha

Epcot was next. We decided to switch it up for dinner and went to Morocco. The falafel wrap is amazing!

Also, in a crazy turn of events, I was gifted fifteen spoons (not sure why this is relevant...I just thought it was interesting)

More good news, they had baklava! I love baklava you see, and I was super excited to find out that here you have three different choices: walnut, pistachio, or cashew. I was able to sample both the pistachio and cashew (this is somewhat related to the earlier gift of spoons...) and though they were both delectable (big word, eh??) I would have to say cashew was the superior option :)

We also stopped in Norway so Melanie could get this gem :)

We ended our night in Magic Kingdom...rode space mountain a couple times, haunted mansion, and big thunder mountain. More importantly, we visited the confectionary and got rice crispy treats! 

Three parks, lots of delicious food, and a Moroccan valentine later, I'm ready for bed. G'night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment