Friday, March 21, 2014

Blizzard Beach!

Blizzard Beach is back and better than ever! (Not that I would know...yesterday was actually my first day ever, but I assume that's the case). I think I have gone to Typhoon Lagoon 5 times, and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself, but now that I've tried Blizzard, I don't know if it will ever be the same

But be warned, the park is so confusing! Everywhere you look you see sleighs and icicles...but you're walking around in your bathing suit! It messes with your head

There are a TON of fun slides, but, more importantly, there are pail sundaes! 

Me and Amber thought about sharing, but then we decided, ehhh, the pails don't actually look THAT big (even when we had a lady behind us talking to her daughter about "how ridiculous the sundae was" and "how could anyone order that for just one person" and "seriously, that's enough for a whole family!")

So. Much. Ice cream.
Seriously, it's very good, and I'd highly recommend getting one, but please do yourself a favor and split it with like...3-5 other people

After a lot of sun, slides, swimming, and slurping melted ice cream, we decided to visit the vista way library. Haha, very random, but also super convenient! They have a ton of movies available 

And board games too!

We went with Jenga
(Yes, you should definitely be impressed by our mad skills)

Then we got super fancy and made Mexican food

Thanks Amber, Natalie, and Jamie for making my day magical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment