Monday, March 10, 2014

SO MANY VISITORS!

YAY FOR VISITORS!!! These past two weeks have been jam packed and, while I am exhausted, I feel very loved :)

First Baillie (the cuz) and Ginger came into town for a school trip :) I was able to meet up with them in Universal 

And in Magic Kingdom :)

Then Erin (the sist'a) and family made the trek to Orlando! 

We stayed at Art of Animation

And went to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios

Our day at Magic Kingdom was...well...very wet. We woke up to rain, and it lasted til the early afternoon. We made it work though, haha

And it did wonders to the lines--we didn't have to wait long for anything!

Samantha was pretty excited to meet the princesses
Elijah got his first haircut 

Jeremy got pixie dusted

We also enjoyed a fabulous meal at the Crystal Palace (all you can eat buffet and you get to meet all the Winnie the Pooh characters!)

A lot of calories were consumed there...


We definitely got a lot accomplished in our day at Magic Kingdom (but not without a few naps, haha)



We did a lot at Hollywood studios too!

Including: stage makeup

The beautiful princess 

and ferocious tiger

Saw Beauty and the Beast 

Met Mike and Sully 
 Rode Tower of Terror

And a lot more...I just don't have much photographic evidence for it!

Overall, it was a quick but fabulous trip :) super glad they could come visit!!

So, the family left Friday night and then, right after work on Saturday, I picked up the biffles from the train station!!

So far we've gone swimming

Celebrated Kassia's twentieth birthday 

And today we went to Islands of Adventure
(I promise Kassia was excited to be there..)

We took super hot carousel selfies

And got soaked on rides!

Good times were had by all :)


AHHH, SO many visits from so many of my favorite people, it's been wonderful! Wednesday is the last day of fabulousness though and I'm not quite sure what I'll do with myself :-/  



P.S. If you aren't too busy, come visit me...I'm about to be lonely and I'd greatly appreciate the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment