Saturday, March 15, 2014

Parade and FOOOOD!!!!

I finally got to check out Festival of Fantasy, the brand new parade that started this week, and I love it :)

Here are a few of my favorite parts 


They were waving at ME!!!

That's Flynn in the background :) :)

And of course I love the fire breathing dragon...who wouldn't??

Then I met up with Kali and Meg at Epcot for the Flower and Garden festival :) 

We made a pit stop to see Mary Poppins in England

THEN the food began :D

In Morocco I tried:
  • Lamb brewat roll with prunes and sesame
Sounds kind of gross...and doesn't look that great...but it was AMAZING!! Seriously, one of the best things I've had in a while

  • Baghrir – Moroccan pancake with honey, almonds and argan oil
Eh, pretty much tasted like a pancake.

France: 
I didn't personally buy anything, but I WAS able to try a bite of the orange macaron and it was quite tasty

China:
  • Spring pancake with grilled chicken and green apple
China DEFINITELY knows how to make a pancake taco! This was so light and scrumptious!!

  • Beijing-style candied strawberries
What?? Who knew these existed?! But actually, the better question is: where have they been all my life because they are perfection on a stick!!

Unfortunately, the food adventures had to come to an end due to limited funds...but no worries, I'll be back :) 

Oh, I guess I should include a picture of a plant? Yay for Monster gardens :)

We ended our night by checking out the Irish festival going on at Downtown Disney. 

Which means we walked through, tried on green masks....

listened to the lovely Irish band...

and ate dinner at Earl of Sandwich! haha (the Baja chicken wrap isn't anything to scoff at btw)


P.S. If you have kids OR if you're an adult and bored, I would highly recommend doing Kidcot! You get Duffy, color him, take him around the world with you, and get artwork representing each country you go to
 It was a lot of fun talking to all of the countries' representatives and you get a super cute souvenir to take home with you too! (And really, if Disney does something for free, you've gotta take advantage of it, haha)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding David and me that we (all four of us) will never be too old to go back to Disney:)

    ReplyDelete