Thursday, April 3, 2014

Family, food, and Space Mountain w/ LIGHTS!

We had a lot to cram into our two days of park exploration time, so try to keep up ;)

Also, this is only day one of the parks.

First we went to Hollywood Studios.

Obviously we had to go on Tower of Terror...even my mom went!!

Then we went on Rock'n Roller Coaster
(Great shot I know...it was right before Abby lost her phone!! Hah)

We also hit Star tours and the great movie ride

and obviously got the typical group picture with the hat! 


Then we actually went back to Coronado Springs for a bit so mom, dad, and Ada could take a nap and we could go swimming!
(Michael and I definitely got yelled at for going head first, but...it was worth it)

Theeen we went to Epcot :D
Flower and Garden festival is seriously the best

Side note: I probably should have gotten more pictures of the family, but the food just looked SO good--I got distracted.

Canada: cronut a la mode (croissant crossed with doughnut)
One of my faves :)

England: fish and chips 
I actually wasn't too keen on this one cause I don't like fish much, but I'm so glad my dad got it because it was seriously AMAZING!

France: random sweets but all I have on record was the chocolate eclair

Morocco: lamb roll and chicken kabobs with couscous...but we ate them before I got a picture. Guess that tells you how fabulous they smelled!! Hah

Japan: frushi!! Get it? Sushi but with fruit!? 

America: brisket, collards, and jalapeƱo cornbread 
AND 
pulled pig slider
Definitely my dad's favorite food of the day, and for good reason, they were both perfect!

Oh...and we got an American funnel cake for good measure too :)

China: candied strawberries and spring pancake 
The strawberries were my mom's favorite and I think the spring pancake is mine

I think that covers all of the food we consumed...in Epcot at least.

Fab family shot in front of the ball
Then we moved on to Magic Kingdom for wishes and celebrate the magic! 

We had a few minutes to kill though so we decided to ride the people mover first...

and.....

we saw....

SPACE MOUNTAIN WITH THE LIGHTS ON!!

Seriously made my night! 

I mean, don't get me wrong, I still want to be ON the ride when the lights come on, but this will at least hold me over til that happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment