Sunday, April 27, 2014

FOOD!!

While I know much of my blog is made up of food pictures, I have had several dining experiences that have failed to make it into a post. That's why I am dedicating this whole post to something that's always been there for me, something that never lets me down-- food!

Yesterday my fabulous coworker, Kristian, and I went to Olivia's for lunch. This is the restaurant right next door to my merchandise store at Old Key West. I have been smelling it for the past four months and I couldn't wait to try it out! Let me tell you, it did not disappoint!!

I got the Duval burger 

And banana bread pudding <3 p="">

Finally got around to trying the cream cheese pretzel when I went to Typhoon with Meg few days ago too!

When Melanie and I went to Hollywood Studios a couple weeks ago, we decided to try out Pizza Planet. I got the veggie pizza which comes with a Caesar salad
I can't say that I was blown away with the quality of food here...but I mean, it IS an arcade, I probably should have expected the frozen pizza taste.

Speaking of pizza, Marisa and I tried out Pinocchio Village Haus the other day. We ordered the BBQ chicken flat bread and a blue raspberry slush. My first impression wasn't too great because it took forEVER to get our food. It turned out the registers were messed up, blah blah blah, but we did eventually get our food and the flat bread was AMAZING!
But the slush was kind of pathetic

Another adventure with Marisa included Pecos Bill. It's located in frontier land and they have build your own taco salads! They provide you with the shell and meat and the rest is up to you.
I really enjoyed this because it's so different from the typical Disney food offered everywhere else.

Also located in Frontier land, the Golden Oak Outpost offers corn nuggets. I definitely couldn't pass up the opportunity to get one of my favorite foods in fried form ;)

One of the best meals I've ever had was at Liberty Tree Tavern. I was given the opportunity to join my roommate, Sarah, and her family for dinner and I was blown away! The rolls, turkey, stuffing, potatoes, jonny Appleseed cake....it was all so perfect I almost cried

I'd like to end this post with a memory near and dear to my heart
Self-serve Dole Whip...you are missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment