Thursday, April 24, 2014

LAST visit from the fam

YAY, my brother and his family came for a visit! It was kind of bittersweet because though I was SUPER excited for them to be here, I knew it would be the last visit from my family :( That also made me realize how close to the end of my program I'm getting-- I've only got five more weeks here!!

But, moving on, they stayed at All-Star sports resort. It was pretty cool to go exploring :)

The first day of park hopping began in Hollywood Studios. It was awesome because there were extra magic hours from 8AM-9AM and we got to ride Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller coaster with no wait!
(Asher wasn't so sure)
(Asher REALLY wasn't sure, haha)

Thankfully, we were able to get fast passes for Toy Story Mania :)
And meet Buzz and Woody
AND Emmaline met Minnie!! (she's slightly obsessed)



After Studios we went to Magic Kingdom for a bit.
Josh and Asher casually gnawing away at a pork shank 

Ava "holding the castle"

They're pretty cute

OH! One of the last things we did that night was go to the Monsters Laugh Floor and guess who was "that guy"?!?

Second day of hopping included MORE magic hours! Josh, Ava, and I went early and hopped on Space Mountain first thing

Later, Asher became a part of Jack Sparrow's pirate crew 

Then Ava got sent to time out ;)

Pretty girl riding Buzz Lightyear 

We both took our jobs very seriously, haha

After a full day at Magic Kingdom we went over to Epcot for their extra magic hours (9PM-11PM). 

Asher waiting in line for Test Track

SOO glad they could come visit!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment