Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Just a few Disney adventures ;)

A couple days ago I went to the Wave with two of my fabulous coworkers. We all went for the buffet (with our discount it's only $12!!) and boy did we (especially me...) get our money's worth! 
Looks like a lot huh? Naah, this was just plate one!

Then, since the Wave is located in the Comtemporary resort, we decided to walk over to Magic Kingdom for a few minutes. Tevin informed Ashley and me that he had NEVER been on Space Mountain, so ooobviously we had to change that :)

After that I met up with Hallie and Emily at Typhoon Lagoon for a few. They got the sand pail!!! (Unfortunately I couldn't join in on the fun since I was already exploding from breakfast...) 
Then I went to work...

Today is my day off so I met up with these lovely ladies for some fun at DAK

Dinosaur was scary, as usual

When I got home, I had a letter from Kayla...from China!! Yaaay

THEN, I got an email about a package! My mom's the best :)

My current collection of arm candy 

I love life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment