Thursday, May 1, 2014

Birthday Eve!

Today, my birthday eve, was one of the best days I've had in Orlando yet! 

I started my day off by going to Islands of adventure

Where I was able meet up with these fabulous people!! 

Free birthday butterbeer and fast passes definitely happened :)
I haven't seen them in so long--it was SO fun!!

Theeen Meg and I went to Hoop-Dee-Doo

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I honestly had no idea what the heck this place was...all I knew was that all you can eat food was involved so OBVIOUSLY I was in ;)

As it turns out, there is a very energetic/loud/country/folk/interactive dancing show involved

AND faaaabulous food

Did I mention the show was interactive? 

The story of Davy Crocket was presented

And I was....the can can dancer

Then Davy died...

And then awkward bows took place...

But who cares cause I got an award!

AND when I came back there was strawberry shortcake waiting for us

Afterwards we ran out so we could catch Wishes...it was definitely a magical moment

So glad I got to spend my night with this girl, she's the best!! 

ALSO, when I came home, my sweet roommates had a cake and presents waiting on me!! 

What a PERFECT birthday eve!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment