Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Animal Kingdom and Starlit Splash!

It hit me really hard yesterday that my time in Disney is running out...I only have 22 days left here and I still have so much left to do!! 

That being said, today Meg and I went to Animal Kingdom to get a few things accomplished :)

We saw Finding Nemo the musical

Ate frozen orangeade....wasn't really on the bucket list but dang it's good

Met Dug and Russell
(He's adorable)

King Louie and Baloo too!!


Tonight we went to a special event at Typhoon Lagoon JUST for college program participants. 
Starlit Splash with the girls (first of many free ice creams I had...)

And after our ice cream we got lei'd

Wave pool at sunset :)
A couple hours in we had a pirate invasion

Including Jack Sparrow!!

It was just a little crowded

But who cares-- there were fireworks

Definitely a good night to be in the DCP...you can never go wrong when there's free food, hats, leis, ice-cream, sunglasses, and bandanas involved ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment