Friday, May 2, 2014

BIRTHDAY!!!

YAAAAAY!!! So, to celebrate, my friend Joselynn and I went to OHANA!!! I have seriously been wanting to go since I've been here and I was SOOO excited!! 

Let me start off by saying that the Polynesian Resort is gorgeous and the people are so nice! The cast member at the bell services counter pulled out his ukelele and sang happy birthday to me in the middle of the lobby! 

Moving on....OHANA!!!

They sit you down and give you their special pinapple and other sweet breads to start out (they're AMAZING...I had like 27 pieces) and you wash them down with passion fruit/orange/guava juice. Then they bring out this skillet FULL of all the goodies! 
You may think that it doesn't look like much, but it was. Also, I turned around for one second and the fabulous waitress had already replaced it with a fresh skillet. Those are my kind of magical moments ;)

CHARACTERS!!! I was able to get three more autographs and meet Lilo and Pluto for the first time :)
And Stitch licked me :-/

After completely stuffing ourselves for about an hour, they brought me out a cupcake and sang happy birthday to me again :)

Side note: if you ever go to Ohana, request Dulce! She is the best waitress I've had since I've been in Disney World-- she truly is the *sweet*est lady :)

After breakfast we explored the resort shops and Joselynn got me a birthday present! :) :) 

Thank you SOOO much for making my birthday so memorably magical Joselynn!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment