Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Magic, Universal, DAK, and Food (of course)

Yesterday we went to the Crystal Palace for Breakfast


So many options...so little time!

The french toast puffs were definitely one of my favorites

I love Tigger :)

We both wore disney shirts...we're so brainwashed

THEN--HARRY POTTER WORLD (maybe we're not TOTALLY brainwashed)

We also went to Universal Studios

Mainly to get this beauty

Because well...I...

Can you blame me?
(yes, I definitely did eat the whole thing)

A few hours later we joined more friends at Beaches and Cream

to help demolish another kitchen sink :)

and play in the arcade

So we could win tickets and get monster teeth


Today, Meg and I went to Animal Kingdom to get our Wilderness Exploring taken care of


Since we had, potentially, 31 badges to earn we decided we needed a treat to motivate us...the apple blossom was quite delicious 

after a LOT of running around the park (I'm saying that mainly so you don't think we went straight from our prior snack to this restaurant) we went to Tusker House

Which is a REALLY cool all you can eat buffet in Africa


They have SUCH good food that is SO different than the typical Disney food

AND lots of desserts <3 p="">

Also, after a lot of searching, meeting, petting, and learning; I am pleased to announce--

Meg and I are officially SENIOR Wilderness Explorers!!

To everyone who kept us going even when we got hot and thought about quitting...just know that it was a hard journey, but YOU: our family, friends, and fans are who caused us to persevere and achieve this huge goal in our life...THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment