Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The End is Near

Only two days until my Disney college program is officially over :.( 

The good news is that I have gotten a lot accomplished this week!

First, I made it to grocery bingo! (if you win you get two reusable bags FULL of food and a laundry bag with detergent and toiletries) They haven't announced a Bingo night in forever so I'd given up hope...BUT, with the arrival of new participants, they started bingo back up

Unfortunately, there were a TON of people there, and they had it set up to be a dance party as well? So after each game you were supposed to get up and dance...

That being said, when I got a text from a friend saying they were letting cast members ride the new Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Meg and I ditched and went straight to Magic Kingdom
(Sorry it's blurry, but isn't Dopey cute?!)

We were able to ride five times and the last time we went on was during wishes!! It was seriously perfect.

When we got off, we ran over and caught the last few minutes of the show behind the castle (which I had never done before) and it was crazy how different it looked

On my next day off, Whitney and I decided we needed some intense roller coasters in our lives...

So we went to Busch Gardens!

And took lots of selfies on the rides

See the resemblance?

The only sad part was that the new "Falcon's Fury" ride wasn't open (you drop at 60 mph looking straight down!
(I'll admit, I may have shed a tear...or 12)

But I did lead a safari tour. 
(Don't I look so secure in my skills?)

And I found a man!!

Fabulous day 

Next, Krystal, Kristian, and I went to Universal

And took awkward pictures in front of hogwarts

And got butterbeer

We even got sweet new shades for the ride home!

(I know, try not to be too jealous)

Today, I had a lunch date with Marisa at the Wave. If you get the chance, try the fajita roll up--super tasty!

Also, if you're nice, they may even give you a Mickey straw :) :)

Now it's almost time for me to clock in for my LAST shift at Disney. So hard to believe that my time at Old Key West is over...but I can't say that I'll miss the coolots too much ;)

P.S. Check out the current featured cast member
(yeah, I know, she looks like a weirdo to me too)

No comments:

Post a Comment