Saturday, May 31, 2014

Four parks/one day

For my last full day in Disney World, I wanted to do everything I could...so Krystal and I decided to go for the gusto--we visited all four parks in one day!! 

First we went to Epcot

We met Duffy
and Mexican Donald

Then, after we had completely melted, we made our way to Hollywood Studios

(Yes, you see right...I did indeed have a wardrobe change. (I overheated so I had to buy my first Disney shirt, haha))

We went straight down Sunset Blv

Where we got this bad boy (my first Disney cookie ice cream sandwich)


And we ate them in the line for Tower of Terror where we made everyone super jealous


I can honestly say that my last TOT ride was the best I've ever had! The ride actually broke down in the pitch black hallway right before the drop and it truly was terrifying...I LOVED it!!!

Then we drew Grumpy

And met the green army man

AND, thanks to some fast passes from my lovely friend Zackary, we got to ride Toy Story Mania!


 Where I TOTALLY won :) :)


Animal Kingdom was next
We didn't really have much we wanted to do...other than Mt Everest 

The line was only 5 minutes!! So, we may or may not have riden seven times ;)

And we also added Mitch to our party!


Last, but DEFINITELY not least, we went to Magic Kingdom


Where I viewed my last "Celebrate the Magic"

And "Wishes" :.(

I was sad, so I treated myself to a Dole Float
My first ever and it was aaaamazing

And, of course, we rode space mountain!

Then the clock struck midnight and we had to go home...I'm definitely going to miss this view :(

No comments:

Post a Comment