Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Characters, food, and coasters-- oh my!

With only two weeks left, I realized that I need to get real busy if I am going to completely fill my autograph book!! 

SOOO, the other day Marisa and I met Tink
and her friend Terence
and we were going to meet Tiana....but I guess Naveen will do

Today, more meeting adventures happened! 
First I had a casual chat with Gaston

Then I ran into some of Cinderella's helpers

and then I found the evil stepsisters!!! 

They definitely mount the horses with flair...

and make lovely facial expressions

they are also very loud

Casually stood next to Lady Tremaine during the ride

and then followed them to the wall

:)

After that I made the trek to Adventureland where Genie made an appearance!!

He was comparing my bangles to his cuffs


A break from the sun/heat was necessary after that so I met Marisa at Wilderness Lodge

and we ate at this lovely establishment

I would like to point out that I didn't plan on eating another restaurant out of business today, but when I saw this...how could I resist?!

The cornbread was perfection

and the ribs literally melted in your mouth! And the corn was scrumptious, the potatoes...seriously, SO GOOD!!

Smiling through the pain of our full stomachs 

Then-- HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!!







We finished our day by riding Rock'n Roller Coaster...five times in a row

P.S. Only six pages of my autograph book left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment