Thursday, January 9, 2014

Apartment Tour!!

So, now that we're all moved in, I figured an apartment tour was due. 

Here's our building :)

The view from the front door (and my roommate, Sarah)

Our lovely dining room (not sure why the chairs rock. I guess if we get bored while we're eating we can start rocking ourselves to sleep?)

Our "office" (the empty bulletin board is killing me)

The kitchen

The pantry (obviously I have the top shelf that's fully packed, haha (and that's not even all of my food...(is it normal to have parentheses within parentheses within parentheses?))) 

The living room

And here is our room (Ashley and me):

Ashley's bed

My bed (I need more pictures!)

Ooh, and I can't forget the fabulous shower curtain Ashley brought!


Well, that's all I've got for now

No comments:

Post a Comment