Saturday, January 11, 2014

Traditions!

WOW! So, despite having to board the bus at 6:45 AM, traditions was amazing!! Learned lots of interesting heritage/current Disney information and then got rewarded for remembering some of it too!! :)
We then left Disney University for a while to, wait for it--go on a tour of Magic Kingdom (including Disney underground!!!) I saw Aurora, Gaston, Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, Peter Pan, Belle, and Alice :D No pictures though, I can't get termed already (or ever!)

After that we went back to Disney University and had a special guest. Mickey came to welcome us to the family!! (He even patted me on the back as he was walking through...I'm almost positive he already understands that I love him even more when I'm sitting down/at his level) AND he presented us all with our new name tags :D

Cast Member status!!!!! 

Still SO unreal that I'm living and working in DISNEY for four and a half more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment