Sunday, January 19, 2014

PRESENT!!!!

YAAAY FOR PACKAGES!! (Don't judge me for being this excited. Actually, if you DON'T get excited about surprise packages or letters, there's something wrong with you (that's a fact)). Anyways, my lovely sister is the best :D


AAAHHHH!!!

I've always wanted one!! Practical AND exciting--what a fabulous housewarming gift

Just one problem: I'm not allowed to burn candles in our apartment :/

...

But you see, I'm a very impatient gal

...

And I get very excited about things

...

So I decided to take matters into my own hands

Oh yeah!! 

:.(.. Definitely NOT the $5,000 dollar ring

Oh well! Still smells good! And most of the candle is unscathed :) thanks again to my fabulous sister for the present (please don't hate me for hacking into it with a knife, hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment