Saturday, January 25, 2014

Work/Studios/MK

Work:
I've gotta be honest, I was slightly concerned about my placement (though, most of the concern began when I got my lovely costume), but it's been fabulous so far (other than my costume). My managers and coworkers are so nice and, more importantly, there has been some sort of food for us everyday I've worked! APPROVE! 

Hollywood Studios:
Almost twenty days into my program with no Tower of Terror...not okay! So, when I got off at 3:30 today, I realized that I was desperate enough to brave the park alone. Kinda lame, but I mean come on, Tower of Terror is worth it! 

Thankfully, I didn't actually have to go alone because as soon as I walked through the front gates I met three fabulous co-DCP gals :)  
P.S. That random guy on the right is pretty hilarious

Then Rock'n Roller Coaster happened. HECK YES

So glad I finally made it!!!

Magic Kingdom:
After Studios, I met Melanie at Magic Kingdom (I won't include the embarrassing part about how I lost my car in the parking lot...) for the late night hours. We went to the confectionary for the first time tonight and OMG.

We both got a chocolate covered fruit skewer and a rice crispy pop. So. GOOD!

And of course we had to ride Space Mountain :)

Very long, but VERY successful day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment