Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Life is good

Seriously, other than the fact that I have consumed an unseemly amount of pb&j's, I have no complaints! 

The other night we got stuck on Space Mountain and it was actually really fun...we ended up getting the whole crowd to do the wave with us!

Then went over to meet Buzz...we definitely hit it off ;)

Yesterday, since we didn't have to work til the afternoon, Melanie, Sarah, and I decided to head to the park to get some lunch (doesn't everyone do that??). 

Sleepy Hollow: sweet and spicy chicken waffle sandwich

Used the taco method

On the way out, we were able to catch the show!

Today we went to Ariel's Under the Sea ride

Thingamajigs a plenty!

Ariel's seen better days though...

Ursala too...actually, maybe not. She always looks wretched 

My favorite part :)

We also saw pooh and Piglett....walking away :(

And the cutest little boys...er...princes EVER! 

But I must say, the biggest life lesson I've learned so far is to not ride Space mountain in a dress. Seriously, don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment