Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Engagement + ANNA AND ELSA

I can't even begin to describe how fantabulistic yesterday and today have been!  


Yesterday: 
Melanie and I both had the day off so, obviously, we had an adventure! We started our day by picking up her friend, Adam, and headed to MK. Our first stop at the park was guest relations...you see, one of my goals is to collect all of the buttons we hand out, and Adam was kind enough to oblige!! (He's a gentleman and a scholar)

Next stop, Sleepy Hallow Inn 
Fruit and Nutella waffle= food HEAVEN!

After several rides (and many congratulations on our engagement) we got Starbucks-- BASIC!

Then, on the way to the confectionary (I'm just now realizing how fattening my day was...) we got bombarded by the suffragists. Good thing we're quick on our feet because they asked us all about our story/proposal. Then they proceeded to announce (to the entire street) our engagement!

When we finally made it into the confectionary, I got a chocolate covered pinapple skewer (even better than it sounds)

Hollywood studios next. Rode Tower of Terror, Rock'n Roller coaster, and Star Tours. After that we went BACK to Magic Kingdom and watched Wishes....overall, I hope my real engagement day is as perfect as my fake one :)


Today: 
NORWAY HAPPENED! If you don't know what's in Norway, then you need to get your life together (or just read the next sentence...).  Once we made it to Epcot, we walked straight to the line for Anna and Elsa!! In this line, I definitely got more than I bargained for-- I met Belle!!

I also visited the Norwegian bakery about 15 times (it was a very long wait)

I bought rollekake :) FABULOUS!!

Also, I made amazing Norwegian friends!! And, of course, when you make great Norwegian friends in the bakery, you take selfies! 

While there, a kind sir bought me Viking coffee (I guess talking to everyone who comes through the line with your British accent has it's benefits)

Returned to the line for a while...talked...got bored...went to the bakery a few more times...went to the Norwegian gift shop and got the Frozen soundtrack (FINALLY)
(Yes, that IS Melanie awkwardly photo bombing my picture)

Went back to the line and convinced like 4 people to get the Viking coffee as well...you're welcome Norway! Then, I was gifted another one :) 

Three hours later we MADE IT!!! 

This is my, you're my favorite people on the planet/I am in awe of you/you are gorgeous/I completely relate to you/I have watched your movie 5 times/please let me stay here forever face!

HAPPIEST DAY OF LIFE (other than my engagement of course...)

YAAAAYYY

I even got to see Olaf!!!

These two days have definitely been the most fun days of my program yet :)

1 comment:

  1. It seems from these pictures that you had an amazing day. Although it’s only obvious that a trip to Disney World resort is always going to be super enjoyable. We had visited the place some years ago on my son’s 5th birthday, and we had so much fun that my boy was sad when we were leaving. He’ll be celebrating his 8th birthday next week, and I’ll be organizing a wonderful party for him at the venue NYC.

    ReplyDelete