Monday, January 13, 2014

First Day at work...and uniform

Wow. Just wow. Today was my first day of OTJ training!!

I was pretty stressed about it, but it was actually my trainers first time training, so we were both in the same boat!

Now it's time for the unfortunate news. I debated wether or not to share, but, for the good of my readers, I decided to go for it. Don't laugh (eh, who am I kidding).
Try not to be jealous of my SWEET new costume ;) never thought that I'd miss my Harris Teeter uniform, haha!

Ooh,  BUT since my role is merchandise, I get to trade pins! They gave me a lanyard with twelve pins this morning!! 

Overall, day one of training was a little boring, but what training isn't? I'm definitely ready to get going on the actual work. (And even MORE ready to go to Magic Kingdom tonight with my friends, hehe)


5 comments:

  1. I thought coolots went out in the 1960's. It's good to see you are rocking the new look... :) Love you! Don and Kathy Capps

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're tall. Imagine someone short like me wearing those 'pants'! Hope you're having a great time!!

    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete